Adoption of Buyback and Burn models

Summary of the current situation.

• Recognized the distribution of tsunami supplies that the market cannot absorb.
  • Apart from the above, there is no system to solve ALD inflation and hold Merit.
  • XALD model is being developed

My thoughts.

First of all, 1) “solving tsunami supplies distributed in Stage 1” and 2) systems for inflation resolution and holding merit should be separated into separate tasks.

Models such as xALD are functions for 2) slowing inflation and do not directly solve 1).

What I mean is that even if we solve 2), the quantity distributed in 1) remains in the market anyway.

The important thing is that if you recognize that the volume distributed on Stage 1 is wrong, the only solution is to reduce it.

If so, the buyback and burn model can be the best solution.

This is already a proven model in the market, and many governance tokens adopt this model.

In addition, even after solving 1), frequency and weight can be adjusted and applied to 2) in the long run.

Therefore, I sincerely ask the project team to use the resources generated through the Aladdinao project to “buyback and burn” a high proportion until 1) is resolved, and then adjust the frequency and weight and use it for 2).

Below is the reference link for using the Buyback and burn model.

1. BNB - Buyback-and-burn: How It Works and Why It’s Effective
    Buyback-and-burn: How It Works and Why It’s Effective | by Philipp Schulz | INVAO | Medium

2. The Buyback Concept and How it can be Applied in Cryptocurrencies
    The Buyback Concept and How it can be Applied in Cryptocurrencies | Tech Times

3. DODO – DODO did ‘buyback and burn’ 3times, you can check this on left side on this article
    https://dodoexhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4403357872665

4. makerDAO - Evaluating MKR’s Tokenomics
    Evaluating MKR’s Tokenomics. The Buyback and Burn model changes… | by David Hoffman | POV Crypto | Medium

4 Likes
  1. OlympusDAO can be also the best to benchmark
1 Like

I totally agree with your opinion. That’s a really good opinion.!!!