This section is designated for the final versions of proposals which have been previously discussed in the Community Discord. Any other proposals will be deleted. Based on the feedback from the community, a Snapshot Vote can be called.
- Be ready to engage with the community e.g. by answering their replies, addressing their concerns.
- Include an CLIP (Concentrator Improvement Proposal) number in the post title.
- Add a poll option in your proposal (informal vote).
- Start a discussion on Discord prior to posting a proposal.
Criteria for a Snapshot Vote
- The proposal should be live for at least two days.
- The proposal should receive at least three comments from different members to ensure sufficient engagement.
- The proposal should receive at least five informal votes to ensure sufficient engagement.
- The author should indicate clearly when the Snapshot Vote shall commence (check the Template section below).
A simple description of the proposal’s end result and desired change; should be no more than a few succinct sentences.
Explain why this proposal is necessary or useful for the protocol. You can add visual elements such as charts to support their arguments.
Lay out your proposal - explain how it is going to tackle the issue at hand and present the action items.
The polling process begins now and will end at HH:MM UTC on DD/MM/YYYY. If Quorum is reached, a Snapshot Vote will be put up at HH:MM UTC on DD/MM/YYYY.
For Action taken if this proposal is accepted.
Against Action taken if this proposal is rejected.