Whitelist Stake DAO to lock veCTR and help harvest asdCRV

Summary:

This proposal suggests whitelisting Stake DAO to lock veCTR and help with harvesting asdCRV. This would allow Stake DAO to participate in the Concentrator Harvester Vaults and help in the harvesting process, which would benefit both Stake DAO and other users who have deposited into the vault.

Motivation:

Stake DAO is the go-to protocol for veTokenomics-based tokens, providing access to voting, yield, and liquid tokens. By allowing Stake DAO to participate in the harvesting process, Concentrator can benefit from their expertise and help to increase the overall efficiency of the harvesting process.

Proposal:

We propose that the Aladdin team whitelist the Stake DAO mutlisig address to be able to lock 2500 veCTR and participate in the harvesting of asdCRV. This would enable Stake DAO Liquid Lockers to take advantage of the benefits of Concentrator Harvester Vaults and help to improve the overall efficiency of the harvesting process.

For Whitelist Stake DAO to lock veCTR
Against Don’t Whitelist Stake DAO to lock veCTR

• Yay, I support this
  • Nay, I’m against

0 voters

1 Like

Will StakeDAO only be locking 2500 veCTR or is this proposal generally wide open to allowing them to lock as many veCTR as they see fit (with a minimum of 2500 veCTR)? Is there an expectation in terms of harvesting rewards…such as once per week…twice per month…other?

Stake DAO will start with a minimum lock of 2500 veCTR. As for harvesting rewards, the targeted frequency is once per week, but Stake DAO is free to choose a higher frequency if needed.

Excellent! Thanks for the answers. Sounds like a solid proposal. I will support it.

1 Like

Weekly (or more) harvesting is a great way to kick off a harvester. One of the challenges with new harvesters is that it can take a while for the TVL to grow to the point where the harvest reward offsets the gas fees. But this addresses that issue!

2 Likes

Thanks for the proposal CHAGO! I really like the idea of Stake DAO offering a sort of boost to harvest frequency for harvesters that concentrate into asdCRV. especially in the beginning while TVL is building up. It’s a very smart use of Concentrator as a substrate to indirectly incentivize asdCRV and help it grow.

My only question is about the nature of the contract you wish to whitelist. You say you propose to whitelist the Stake DAO multisig… but in fact, if it’s just a multisig you don’t require a governance process for that (we discussed that here: CTR and CLEV Whitelisting)

If the idea is to whitelist a non-multisig contract which will perform the harvesting in an automated or different way or do other things with locked CTR then we definitely would want to see a proposal for that.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback.

Yes, we plan to use our multisig at address 0xF930EBBd05eF8b25B1797b9b2109DDC9B0d43063 to perform the harvesting, which does not require a governance process for whitelisting. Thanks for bringing up that point.

1 Like